Descobriments.
Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes, everywhere is war. I once was lost but now am found. Was blind, but now I see. No matter who you are, no matter where you go in your life... at some point you will need somebody to stand by you. Finally, the tables are starting to turn. Talking 'bout a revolution.
When you want to sing what you like you've got the good sensation. You've got the good vibration. I'm gonna make my world a better place. I'm gonna keep that smile on my face. The ruins to the right of me will soon have lost sight of me. It's been a long, been a long time coming but I know a change is gonna come.
Peace all over the world.
One love, one heart.
When you want to sing what you like you've got the good sensation. You've got the good vibration. I'm gonna make my world a better place. I'm gonna keep that smile on my face. The ruins to the right of me will soon have lost sight of me. It's been a long, been a long time coming but I know a change is gonna come.
Peace all over the world.
One love, one heart.
www.playingforchange.com/journey/introduction
Esperant impacient
:)
joooo jo que em pensava que era una altra cosa... no juguis amb els meus sentiments!!
ResponElimina:D
ResponEliminagracies per recordar-me que existeix playing for change. m'ha fet anar a dormir amb un somriure ;) la meitat es teu!
ResponElimina